Followers

Banana Orange Coconut Loaf


I really love baking and creating new things for us all to eat in the house... but a few of us in the house have been sick, and I felt like filling my daughter with freshly squeezed Orange Juice, so I squeezed about 7 oranges for our drinks and was left with a ton of pulp on the machine. What to do, I will not waste all that fiber.


So baking was the only option!


Banana Orange Coconut Loaf


2 cups of Flour ( I used 1 cup of All Purpose White flour + 1 cup of Whole Wheat flour)

2/3 cup of sugar

1/3 cup of Butter

2 Eggs

1 tsp of Baking Powder

1/2 tsp of Baking Soda

2 bananas

1/3 of cup of Orange Pulp

1/2 of Coconut (toasted coconut are just as good)

1 tsp of Vanilla Extract


Glaze

1/3 of a cup of Icing sugar

Milk


Set the over for 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Blend the Sugar and butter first. Add the eggs until fluffy. Add the Vanilla extract and the orange pulp. Mash the bananas in a bowl.


Sift together the flours, baking soda, and baking powder. Now start combining the dry ingredients to the wet one with a folding motion with a spoon or baking spatula. Put some flour, some bananas and some coconut fold, repeat.


Put the mixture in Greased cooking pan, I used a 9x5 cake loaf but you can use cupcake, cake pans.


And enjoy!


Cheers!~

No comments