Followers

Jukari Fit!



So you might notice that on occasions I hit serious work out highs, I easily get distracted and am always looking to find the next best workout to get my body where I believe I want it to be... still hasn't gotten there, but here's hoping!

I was invited to the Jukari Fit to Fly event from their creators Cirque du Soleil and Reebok! I had seen this workout on TV before, by all means I am a celebrity junkie and never miss a story. But when I was invited to this I couldn't turn it down for how fun the opportunity to get to do the same workout I have seen Brooke Burke and Brooklyn Decker do! Please I will give anything to have either body, and well... Brooke Burke let's me to believe Momma can fly too!

Here in Toronto, the first location to house this great fitness experience was the King West Fitness, what a great space for this fitness routine. I was unfortunately in high heels at this event and didn't get a chance to try it out but my girl friend did and has already booked sessions to do it. Fun is the number one key!

In Canada you can only go to classes in Toronto and gyms in Quebec, they have locations in the UK, Hong Kong and nationwide in the US. So there is no excuse, time to fly baby! Best thing I can say is it really brings out that fun girl in you!

Cheers!~

No comments