I can't take this heat we are dealing with here in Toronto... I am sure some people have it far worse than we do and I hate to complain but:
- I have NO A/C in my house, I didn't need it all year last year and didn't think we would ever need one since we grin and bared it for a whole summer.
- I do NOT live close to a salt water beach. We have beaches so don't get me wrong... I love, did I say LOVE, I truly love the beaches we have here in the city but swimming in them is slightly scary and I don't get the same kind of swim in a lake that I adore getting from salt water.
- So relief might be to get in the car and go somewhere but even the car doesn't have A/C.
- I refuse to cook in this heat, so I haven't eaten anything substantial in the last couple of days (far too many sandwiches from Subway)
- My hair, has been up and has not come down in days... showering to make myself pretty for a cute outfit not going to happen, it's too hot to turn on the blow dryer.. so my hair well looks like ASS!
otherwise I am melting away... to hot to handle and would rather sit around and be naked daily and do nothing. Guess that wouldn't be highly productive of myself. Are you in a heat wave? Are you enjoying the heat? Or how are you coping?