Followers

To blog, not to blog...

It's been eons since I posted and here is the nitty-gritty of it all...

After my 3rd baby was born, I had established a new career path for myself, I started my jewellery business. I am very proud of Niki & Lola as it has filled a void of accomplishment I couldn't have had working 9-5 for someone else. The successes have been many in such a short period of time.... 

BUT...

I miss writing, I miss sharing and I miss exploring who I am as a mother. Blogging was always cathartic for me. It was an honest portrayal of who I am as a mom balancing being a downtown mom who works and breathes fashion, while being the mom who wants to bake and get dirty in the sand with my kids.

So to this I am revisiting Mommy Doings, and many changes are coming up; many exciting changes that I can't wait to tell you about.

*and my 3rd is running not walking around.

2 comments

  1. Sometimes I get the urge to want to blog again...but I'm still unsure of the time commitment.

    ReplyDelete