Followers

Looking back...

What a whirlwind year it has been for me?!?!?!!

I am really sad to watch 2010 leave for many reasons, because it was a huge year for me in many aspects. I grew a better person this year, and I learnt more about myself this last year than I have in the last decade.

I am also really looking at next year with such great opportunity and growth... it is so nice to imagine going into a new year a changed person and changed soul, but most of all someone who really likes them self far more than last year.

I could go on, but last year I entered 2010 with a really limited ability to move my left arm, the worst shape, the highest scale weight, but I entered with the intentions to change me, change myself... and I stayed true. I stayed the course! I don't like to make resolutions, but if fixing ME was my biggest resolution I succeed and over achieved my expectations.

But the mission is never over, this I have learned! We are growing, loving and smart creatures... staying stagnate, not moving forward, towards our better selves daily if not yearly we aren't doing our loved ones, our neighbours or ourselves any favors.

I am looking forward to keep blogging and plan to do it more and more, continue to blog about growth and appreciation, the fun things that interest me, the events I am blessed to get to go to, and hopefully even more contests.

Thank you for following along... see you in the New Year!

1 comment

  1. I hope that 2011 is even more amazing than 2010! It sounds like it was an eventful year for you, and I like the reflections you've shared in this post :)

    ReplyDelete