Followers

A Brownie of a Good time!

I am always on twitter... I love it, I will not LIE!

My feed is always full, a constant update of things people are sharing, places they are seeing, people they are meeting and food they are eating. Ohhh the food they are eating!! This really has made me a gluten for punishment, I want to eat everything I see... more so on days that I have zero interest but on days where I fall to the cravings I walk over to the baking cupboard and go wild. The last fierce piece of YUM, Brownies!

Recipe: "Best Brownies" Hershey's

1/2 cup of butter
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs
1/2 cup of all purpose flour
1/2 cup of Cocoa
1/4 tsp of baking powder
1/4 tsp of salt
1/2 cups of chopped nuts (optional)--- I have never put nuts in mine!!

Heat over at 350 F grease 8" or 9" brownie pan, stir butter, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl, add the eggs, beat well!

Combine the dry ingredients and slowly add them to the butter mixture beating til well blended. Spread in pan! You'll have the spread, this is a very thick mixture and might seem to thick, don't over analyse it, you did it right!

Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until the sides start pulling away from the pan.

I like to make an icing for my brownies and this time I made a ganache icing, that I don't have a recipe for but I make ganache and then start adding icing components, a standard chocolate icing shall do!

And voila! These don't last long in my house, perfect acroutement to a glass of cold milk!

Cheers!~

1 comment