Followers

Torn...


Have you ever felt torn up inside with a decision that almost seemed to hard to make and yet so easy at the same time?


How about knowing you want to do something but worried you will regret if you do it?


This is the crazy emotion I have been feeling all day, torn between a decision I want to take but can't begin to process the thoughts that are running through my head, lacking the confidence I need to get anything and feel like I might be in an emotional standstill.


I am sitting through the process debating what is best, pro and con lists... and personal happiness! But then I remind myself of the choices I make are no longer just about myself but a decision that I make that is best for my family and our needs as a unit not just one person and their wants or needs.


How do you cope... what do you do when things seem like you can't come up with an answer?

No comments