I like to share, I divulge with all honesty the big yucky feelings I am tackling, the most taboo of subjects my weight and well if I am happy, obsessed or defeated. Here I am sharing such grand things and honest items.
But at the core, I am a fun loving girl who is still the girl I have always been pre-marriage, pre-baby... pre-mortgage at that.
So I thought today I would share 10 little silly facts about me for well just something FUN:
- My favorite colour is Pink, but hands down my most favorite colour to wear is white-- even though sometimes I think I am not small enough to wear it.
- I love HOUSE MUSIC, I am a junkie... am mad when the radio doesn't play anything good during the day other than top 40.
- I drive a Wagon... my father drove a wagon when I was a kid, I was mortified by it, but I love my wagon.
- How do I describe my fashion sense... oh wow! I am a lot Betsey John, sexy like Gabanna and classic like Coco Chanel- not Karl Lagerfeld.
- I could careless for Popcorn or Chips, I am sickly addicted to chocolate and icing!
- I love High Heels--- don't know how many I have? But I don't own a pair that is 3.5" or lower. I suffer from Stiletto Envy!
- I don't wear make-up daily--- I also like to live in my jogging pants if I don't have to leave the house.
- I love to cook! I have never made anything that someone couldn't eat or didn't like... I think I would die if I ever did! I take crazy pride in my abilities in the kitchen, cooking and baking!
- I cry at every kind of movie... almost! Dog dies at the beginning of Gladiator-- I cried, the Little Mermaid lived happily ever after--- I cried, if I watch the Notebook again, I start crying from the first scene with the old people.
- I buy a silly amount of Gossip rags... there are no Star Magazines, National Enquirer... but I love my Life&Style and InTouch... so much so that my friends know they'll find a magazine in my living room like I was some kind of Dr's waiting room!
Well that's me! Do we share any similar quirks?