Followers

The rain always makes things soggy!

It's been a crazy bunch of days around here, with G20 in the background, our schedule has been slightly chaotic and all over the place.

Plans for the weekend was taking in a visit at the Whittamore farm for their strawberry festival, visit at one of my daughter's godmother's... but Friday night while I was out celebrating my sister's belly dancing performances (I couldn't attend the performances but I was definitely proud that she can go out there and perform in front of a crowd.) the visit at A's godmother was canceled. Then in the morning the rain deterred us from going to the strawberry festival.

Sunday morning we had a nice overdo father's day brunch, which my daughters refused to sit still and eat breakfast. But at least I got to sit with my dad and just have a great conversation.

But I was reading the newspaper and it appears that my lack of visiting the farm was not their downfall this weekend, a celebrity decided to make her way over to Whittamore Farms with her famous child. Can you believe Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise went berry picking? A little bit of clout to the little northern town of Markham.


Cheers!~

No comments